Instagram is a great platform to aid your digital marketing strategy. Look to Instagram as not only a place to generate engagement, but to also build brand awareness. Don’t make all of your updates about business either – humanize your brand and give followers insight into your life outside of work. Below are 7 quick tips to help grow your Instagram presence:
- Meaningful Content – Utilize apps like Instaquote to help you craft motivational as well as inspirational messages to your followers. Your content updates should add value and not be about self-promotion only.
- Commenting – Leave insightful comments to gain visibility. Make sure you don’t come across as spammy and that the comments are relevant to the images/videos.
- Hashtags – Broaden your presence by using relevant hashtags to your niche. Doing so will make it easier for people to find you and for you to connect with like-minded individuals.
- Videos – Make your updates come to life with videos. Include CTAs if you have a free or compelling offer. Topics you can cover are: behind the scenes, testimonials, and quick tips/advice.
- Make Your Profile Public – The easier it is for people to follow you, the easier it’ll be to also connect with you. Open up the lines of communication for interaction.
- Follow Relevant Profiles – Leverage Instagram’s search by hashtag and specific keywords. This is a great way to identify influencers to follow.
- Unique Bio – State who you are, what you do and how you help others. Take your descriptive bio one step further and include a website URL. This gives people a place they can go to learn more about your products/services.